NerfNerds.Com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NerfNerds.Com

This Forum was created for members of Nerfnerds.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This Again??

Go down 
+3
KillaFoam
Dr.BoB
Outcast10000
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Outcast10000

Outcast10000

This Again?? Empty
PostSubject: This Again??   This Again?? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 1:03 pm

This again??!?!?! Somone really hates us, or is a complete moron.
I cant believe somone wiped us again, I dont know much about it though.
If anyone has any more info please reply.
Back to top Go down
Dr.BoB

Dr.BoB

This Again?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Again??   This Again?? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 6:08 am

all i know is that this site is dead. i am done with this site and this is probably my last login.
Back to top Go down
KillaFoam

KillaFoam

This Again?? Empty
PostSubject: Site   This Again?? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 8:40 pm

Yeah, I'm with Dr. I hope i get accepted to nerfhaven. See you later.

OH sheesh ya'll, T'was a dream!....
Back to top Go down
Echnalaid
Big Boss
Echnalaid

This Again?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Again??   This Again?? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 6:56 pm

You don't get accepted in NH. You deal with the waiting time. In that time I suggest you read the forum rules so you know exactly what to do. NH is very strict. One slip up and you're outta there if you're new. VACC, Talio, OMC and Groove can't deal with new guys who don't know the rules. Follow their rules like God's very command.
Back to top Go down
unit378

unit378

This Again?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Again??   This Again?? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 9:18 pm

i hate this site im done good bye everybody im probly not comeing back good bye but one thing if you want to cantact me go on youtube here--------> https://www.youtube.com/user/unit378 <--------------here and say your from nerfnerds too otherwise well...
Back to top Go down
http://videogamers4life.forumakers.com
Tornado13

Tornado13

This Again?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Again??   This Again?? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 9:58 pm

Hahahahaha

I did it you guys. This was hilarious the first time and event better the second because you gave up.

Soooooooo...

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
TK5739

This Again?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Again??   This Again?? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:32 pm

Knock Knock, Just new here, was wondering where I would find how to add/change spring in the sniper rifle.
Thanks
Paul
Australia
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

This Again?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Again??   This Again?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This Again??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NerfNerds.Com :: Nerf :: Nerf-