NerfNerds.Com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NerfNerds.Com

This Forum was created for members of Nerfnerds.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ideas for the owners of the site

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xskippyx

Ideas for the owners of the site Empty
PostSubject: Ideas for the owners of the site   Ideas for the owners of the site Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 10:42 pm

Ok, so ive been looking around the web for mods lately and i have to admit i found some pretty kick ass upgrades/mods for the nerf long strike/longshot. one of them is changing the bolt slider from plastic into an aluminum sliderIdeas for the owners of the site Longshot+Aluminium+Bolt+Sled+-+01. Another mod that i found is to change the "brass breach" mod, its a modification where you change the part of the inside of the barrel where the dart goes from the plastic part to a brass rod, [url=http://modworks.blogspot.com/] , its the last mod set on the page, it seems complicated, but i was wondering if any one could give me some advise on how to do it. or if yous would be willing to add it to the guns that yous sell on the nerfnerds site
Back to top Go down
Echnalaid
Big Boss
Echnalaid

Ideas for the owners of the site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the owners of the site   Ideas for the owners of the site Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:55 pm

Unfortunately we're kinda defunct now. Not many people post much anymore, and I think I'm the only mod that hangs around here. If more people come back, we might be back in business (Not literally, I don't get paid and this is a free site). Sorry, but thanks for the idea! I've been looking into a metal replacement sled for the ultimate indoor LongShot.
Back to top Go down

Ideas for the owners of the site
Page 1 of 1